We've had a really busy week and a half (since my last entry)! The children and I did a Johnny Appleseed presentation at our homeschool meeting

. Weston won his first board game (playing by himself without "helping" someone else play). Shaeanne built a tower to keep the 14 month old busy that we had stay at our house again for a couple of days. We had our beach party at the Bible club at church. Whew....and HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! My Aunt L came up to Alaska to visit, so we are having a great time catching up on the news and enjoying having her here with us!
Have a great day and let's all thank our Heavenly Father for His many, many, many blessings upon us!!!
4 comments:
Wow, are those wedgits? That is huge!!
I've missed you!!!! I am sure your having a wonderful BLESSED Thanskgiving up there so FAR FAR AWAY!!!! I hope to see you soon Lord Willing!!
Love ya!!
Kristine,
I am so excited to have found your blog site. Dan and I moved to KY over a year ago - long story - but God has blessed. It sounds like you are REALLY busy keeping up with those precious younguns. I would love to hear from you - my email is dan_sandy-g@hotmail.com, please give me a quick note when you can. Kevin just graduated infantry from Ft. Benning and will be stationed at Ft. Lewis in Washington State. Many other recruits are going to Alaska!!! We have found the most wonderful, independent, fundamental, Bible believing Baptist Church!!!! It is a relatively new work and we are excited to be a part of their many outreach ministries. Hope to hear from you soon. Gods blessings always - Sandy Graham
I can almost hear the commotion when I look at your pictures of your children! Thank you so much for doing this--it brings a smile to my face this am as I prepare to go to worship.
I miss you terribly!
Bonnie
P.S. Friday is my LAST treatment!
Praise God!
Post a Comment