Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Big Brother!!


This is one of my favorite pictures of my big brother and I! He protected me fiercely when I was little and I always looked up to him as being much, much smarter than me. This picture was taken during the summer of 1972 when I was almost 2 years old and he was almost 7!

Have a great day tomorrow, Big Bro'!!! I Love Ya and Miss Ya!!

2 comments:

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Make me want to start yodeling!

Kirk said...

Thanks Sis!

Time for the story behind the picture (Mom can back me up):

The porch we are sitting on is at Grandma & Grandpa Liscom's house in Holly, Michigan. I believe that immediately after this picture was taken, we all piled in the car and went to the Shutzer family reunion in Frankenmuth. I drank like 14 bottles of red pop and you fell and skinned your knee. I'm pretty sure Dad was between deployments (either just got back from Thailand or was on his way) and was with us. Fun fact: we all moved to Germany the very next year.

Who are/were the Shutzer's you ask? Heck if I know! Distant relatives on Great Great Grandpa Olson's side...I think. Ah, memories.