Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sour-Patch Kids and the Wyoming Boy



Shaeanne thought it would be great fun to give Weston some "Sour-Patch Kids" candies and see what he would do. It was hilarious!! How entertaining it is to watch a toddler pucker and shiver over sour stuff! It makes my cheeks hurt just thinking about it. :)

This last picture is not to try to make my dear friend, "B" cry, but to ask ya'll to pray for her to be strengthened and restored physically. This sweatshirt has been in our 2 families for many years and since Weston is named for a town in Wyoming, it makes for a great way to associate the two. So, when you hear about Wyoming and when you see this picture, please pray for my friend, B.Z. and her family!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Kristine, Thanks for all the love and prayers you send to our sweet girl! I've spent many summers and Christmases in Wyoming! (Sheridan to be exact). Love the yellow sweatshirt! I think I met you before you moved to Alaska. Tim's Mom, Sarah ;-)

Kristine said...

Hi, Sarah!! Yes, I remember meeting you! Bonnie is amazing, isn't she?? I am so very encouraged to read her constant references to the Scriptures and the love she has for the Lord!

Take care,
Kristine :)