Wednesday, November 7, 2007

One More!

Now I understand these mammas of big families when they say that after baby #4, it really doesn't change the dynamics of the family much! Little "S" came to stay with us for a couple of days while his mamma and daddy went to Anchorage for a doctor's appointment. He's been fun to have around for the last couple of days and the older children are fighting much less because there is so much to do. I've been running from one task to another, but the good news is that there isn't much time to stand around wondering what to do next....it's obvious because of some sort of smell or whine or cry or "uh oh". :)
Please pray for S.D. He's in his early 40's and just had 5 stints put into his body after a heart attack. Little "S" needs daddy around to watch him grow up!! Thanks for prayin'!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

nani said...

I miss your smile & your positive attitude! I am really enjoying your blogs...I think everyone should have to have one of these!! Love & miss you all!!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Thank you for my good bye hug! I loved it! Keep your chin up about the other stuff. Satan would love to get us all good and discouraged and just walk away. But we're not gonna play into his hand that easily are we?! No way! Love you and will miss you!

Shanda said...

The children and I will be praying for SD and his recovery!!! May God be with you today, love and miss you!!