Do you see the wall behind the kiddos? Well, Don took it out this past week!
We have a lot more space and we don't have to go through a maze to get outside. Last fall, Don and Dad built the "workshop" area onto the end of the addition which made the old entryway just a big closet really. It was hard to get through when all 6 of us would come home at the same time and was not necessary after the arctic entry area was built. I'm still working on clearing up all of the piles of stuff that collected there and the shelves in the corner are moving so that stuff is still on the floor. But, it is looking nice and the flooring will probably go in this weekend. Thanks to my honey for all of his hard work!!!!

2 comments:
Wow, it sure is bigger. I miss you guys sooo much, I see Weston was wearing his packer shirt and Garratt too! Just back from Wisconsin what fun
YAY for more living space!!! Makes me really want ours to be finished. Slowly but surely!
Post a Comment