Sunday, September 27, 2009

Not to be left out....

The girls really didn't want me to be left without a birthday cake and a special birthday dinner. So, they decorated cakes for me and Granny and I made pizza for supper (which is high on the list for birthday dinners). Daddy and Garratt were back from their camping/hunting trip, and Granny was back from her retreat, so it was fun to celebrate a few days later than the actual date. Can you get a close up and check out how much stuff is on these cakes? WOW -- talk about a sugar rush! Thank you, sweet girls, for not letting my birthday get left out!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

auntjan said...

Awwww, that is sooo sweet!! That is an amazing picture of you and the girls!! I'm sooo very glad that you post pictures so often of the kids as I love watching and reading about their adventures. The kitchen looks a bit different with the other wall gone. Amazing, like you the mom!! Love you Kristine.
Jan

Anders Branderud said...

Shalom!
I found you're blog.

You are a smiling family : )

I think that the website www.netzarim.co.il will be of interest to you and your readers. It contains research about Ribi Yehoshua (the Messiah) from Nazareth and what he taught.

Have a nice day!
Anders Branderud

mama said...

Happy birthday! a little late. How cool is that, they made you cakes!