Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weston's Giraffe Suit

So, I debated at the thrift store as to whether I should go ahead and spend $6 for this giraffe outfit. Weston had talked about owning a giraffe when he was asked a few weeks ago what he wanted to do when he was a grown-up. He loves it!!! It fits him just right and he has a great time kissing things with his new muzzle. :)
Toby's not too sure about Weston's new identity, but it's growing on him.
Here's another of Weston's goofy face pictures. I'm not too sure where he came up with his signature silly face, but it's silly alright!
Granny took this picture and the silly face one while the kiddos were out in the back, watching Poppy and Garratt split wood.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mama said...

That will probably be the best $6 you ever spend on Weston! What a great costume. And Garratt splits wood, what a great help to your family!