The children and I went to the creek today and it was beautiful! The temperature wasn't too warm nor too cold (of course we didn't get there until 6:00 p.m.) The tide was in, but the kiddos played in the creek the entire time anyway. They had a blast catching little fish with their buckets and just playing in the sand. It was a wonderful memory to file away for a rainy day!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Beautiful Day for an Outing!
The children and I went to the creek today and it was beautiful! The temperature wasn't too warm nor too cold (of course we didn't get there until 6:00 p.m.) The tide was in, but the kiddos played in the creek the entire time anyway. They had a blast catching little fish with their buckets and just playing in the sand. It was a wonderful memory to file away for a rainy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Absolutely adorable!
Kreg -- Are there any plans to come up??? Haven't heard in a while....just wondering!
I love this pic of the kids :)
Post a Comment