Monday, July 9, 2007

Linnaea's BIG news

Saturday, July 7, 2007, Linnaea Grace Dohse had another birthday! She asked Jesus to be her Saviour! Shaeanne led her to the Lord after Linnaea asked her "How do you become a Christian?". It is exciting to see and hear the joy in her heart because she has made this decision to follow God (wherever that may lead her). She has been asking questions for a while now, but Don and I have tried to let her lead the questions and not force her to do something that she didn't understand. This is a big decision and we feel she really understands (from a 6 year old- "childlike faith" point of view) that she has realized her need for a Saviour because of her sin and has asked Jesus to forgive her. She has accepted the free gift of eternal life and this picture shows it all over her face!! :) WOW....the day can't get any better than this!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Praise the Lord! The angels are rejoicing and we are too! We love you little nay nay.

Shanda said...

AWESOME!!!!! How exciting, and she'll never forget the date 07-07-07!!! God sure is good!!!
We all love and miss you Nay Nay!!

packerjan44blog.com said...

Hi, Oh, Happy birthday Nay Nay and praise god that she accepted him. Wonderful wonderful. Oh man, I sure wish you guys lived closer. I am soo enjoying your pictures and posts. I tried to start my own blog but I don't know what I did wrong. The kids look great. Yeah yeah as Weston would say. Love and miss you guys
Aunt Jan

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

HELLOOOOOOOOO..... Is anyone home in blog land? I've been checking each day for a new post. Time for an update.... :) Love reading your blog!

Alicia