I was tagged by a blogging friend and so here goes:
Jobs I've Had: JC Penney (men's and shoe departments), babysitting, kitchen worker and housekeeper at a Christian camp, kitchen worker at college, teacher's aide, traveling drama team, McDonalds, Hardees, telephone sales for a newspaper, Christian school teacher (Junior and Senior High), piano teacher (and playing for weddings, funerals, and accompanying for competitions), bank teller, Pampered Chef consultant, wife, and Momma! :)
Places I've Lived: Florida, Michigan, Germany, Norway, Nebraska, Ohio, Wisconsin, Montana, and here (I've moved 28 times!)
Food I Love: Cheese and Onion pizza, mint chocolate chip ice cream, sesame chicken (and many other Chinese foods), chocolate chip cookies, homemade potato soup and fresh bread
Places I'd Rather Be: Actually, I'd rather be in the center of God's will than anywhere else in the universe and so if God gives me a desire to be somewhere else, at that time I'll look into if He's leading our family there (Psalm 37:4). Otherwise I'd be asking for a huge disappointment! Of course, there are always those days that I'd rather be vacationing somewhere with my husband (no children along), but maybe someday that will happen (like in 15 - 20 years when Weston flies out of the nest). :)
Places I've Traveled: We did a lot of traveling when we lived in Europe (when I was a child) because we could just drive to another country for fun! I've been able to see most of the United States during various trips and enough of Canada in winter (driving up here) to last a lifetime. Would still like to see Hawaii, parts of California (like Yosemite), and the Grand Canyon.
Movies I Love: Sound of Music, Anne of Green Gables, Wallace and Gromit, most old musicals, and Sleepless in Seattle
TV Shows I Watch: Actually, I'm trying to not watch TV at all anymore....but I do like Little Einsteins (thanks to my brother!), educational programs, and Myth Busters.
Books I Love: The Bible (the best Book!), homeschooling help books, and books that the children are reading for schoolwork. I have very little time to read....maybe I'll bring along a book on that vacation I'm taking with Don to Yosemite and Hawaii in 2022! hee hee
The following people are tagged:
A. S.
B. Z.
S. Y.
G. L.
2 comments:
I love it! Your reading plan gives you time to complie quit a book list! Sounds like we have very similar tastes. I suspicioned that. No wonder why we are never at a loss of things to talk about!
How do I do this tag stuff? Here in the replies or on my blog? You tugged on my heartstrings this am with that Wyoming shirt and it didn't make me cry it made me want to see you! It's been a year since your little dance in our driveway and in our kitchen...I will never forget that!
So how did I do it and I will! Maybe I'll just make the jump and put it on my blog!
He is faithful,
Bonnie
Post a Comment