Friday, July 31, 2009
Congrats, Garratt!
Garratt's team won 2nd place in the 4 team league. He really had a great time and we enjoyed watching him play. It was a bummer that half of his games were on Wednesday nights during church time and I missed most of those. It was crazy watching him play and my mind would play tricks on me. I was seeing my "little" brother out there running and then would realize that that young man is my son. Yikes.....time flies! His medal was in the shape of a "dog tag" engraved with 2009 and the Boys and Girls Club name. This picture was taken the next morning after tournaments since Garratt just wanted to sleep in his soccer stuff. :)
Hey, Kirk and Kreg: Look at his tongue!!! :) Runs in the family wouldn't you say?? I love it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome!
Post a Comment