I braided the girls' hair for their first soccer game and love this picture taken before they suited up for the game! What a blessing it is to have these precious girls!
The girls are on the same team this year which they didn't particularly care for, but was a relief for this mama (since Garratt is playing this year as well). They are having a great time and since the season is only 6 weeks long, it is a great activity for them to be involved in and not long enough for me to get tired of being a "soccer mom". :)
Toby is a great watchdog and here's yet another moose that he warned us about. It is great to know that Toby can sniff out wildlife in the area and then looks back at me for affirmation that I understood what he was barking about. Good boy, Toby!!!

1 comment:
6 weeks is a long time! I'm not looking forward to when mine are ready for competitive sports.
Post a Comment