Thursday, July 30, 2009

Guess the Amount -- Answer!


Yep, $102.98 without the card and $72.50 with it!! That means that most of what I bought was on sale and still cost that much! I laugh when the cashier tells me how much I "saved", because I think of the mark-up of the items and how it just proves that if the item is not on sale, I really need to think twice about buying it.

Thank you for playing! I'll comment on Facebook to the guessers.....and hopefully post another blog post soon. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Morhu said...

I love hearing the "you saved...$$" Its a good thing! I wonder what it would the same things would cost in Fairbanks or Nome? Your guessing game was fun! Im a sucker for jellybeans in a jar too!

mama said...

It would be fun to post a grocery list (keeping it simple, of course!) and having folks from different places price the stuff out.

On second thought, that might just depress us Alaskan shoppers too much. :(