Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Enjoying Life

Some cool people from Florida came up to visit a friend of ours and we got to meet them! They were fun to be around and the kids instantly hit it off. When Weston found out we were meeting some new people and they were coming over for supper, he kept asking when our "friends that we haven't seen yet" would be coming. He knew he'd have fun even before they met -- and people think that homeschoolers don't know how to socialize!!!!
Daddy helped Weston (hee hee) build a fence by our hill so we would all remember to walk down the ramp and stop sliding down the gravel. It's lookin' pretty nice around here....we also had motivation: a church camp-out here at our house!! More to come on that subject...
Garratt's having a hard time growing up. Well, not besides the normal struggles as puberty begins to mess with his brain. He really, really wanted this shirt to fit him, but alas.....it must go into Weston's basket. Sorry, Garratt, you're not a size 6 anymore. :(
I HAD to get a picture of this! Weston is actually being gentle and brushing Shaeanne's hair. I couldn't believe it. They were laughing and giggling and having fun together. Wow!

It's kind of interesting how Weston's personality is gravitating toward Shaeanne's at break neck speed. They are definitely the 2 that keep me on my toes mentally, and spiritually especially!

Lots of cool stuff coming. I'll try to get y'all caught up -- really!

P.S. Got some nice guesses going on the grocery thing! I'll wait one more day and then tell y'all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

auntjan said...

Oh, they are sooo adorable and Garrat is getting sooo big!! Love your kids sooo much!! Tell me when I'm the closest to what you spent on the groceries, LOL
Aunt Jan

mama said...

Wow, Garratt, tight shirts are not "in" are they? The fence was awesome!