Monday, July 27, 2009
Guess the Amount!
Here's a little guessing game especially for those of you that do not live here in Alaska. I bought 2 bags of groceries (paid for the green bags pictured) and I'm interested in having ya'll guess how much you think it cost me to purchase this assortment of groceries. The only things that I need to explain are that the hotdogs are the "cheapy" brand (since you can't see the label in the picture) and that the milk is 2%. If you would like to give 2 guesses: the store prices without my Safeway card and the amount I paid with my Safeway card that would be fun too. I had no other coupons besides my Safeway card that just gives me the sale price in the store. Happy guessing! I can't guarantee that the winner will get anything, but you might be surprised if I actually reward the winner, huh? :)
Don't worry, there are more meaningful blog postings on the horizon....this was just one that didn't take too much brain power to post. I've got to ease my way back into this stuff, ya know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ok, I guessed on facebook, now get to bloggin about the kids please!!!!
Speaking of coupons . . .
http://www.alaskacoupondiva.com
Have fun!
Post a Comment