Okay, it's finally time to get on with life! We have been up to our eyeballs in party fun and a birthday and all sorts of celebrating, so I'll say a few words about the pictures and then begin a blogmarathon to get y'all caught up! :) The kiddos liked the bus ride from the rental car place to the airport. Since they hardly ever "get to" ride a bus (Hallelujah!), it was quite a treat for them. We were quite the little group walking through the airport with our little "wheelies" and backpacks and all. I've discovered the joys of letting the kiddos play with play-doh at places other than our house. Ha! Yet another treat in itself. :) Yes, I made the plane and we took turns flying it through the air until the tail and wings fell off!
And the final picture just reminds me of the blessing of dear friends giving us "wheelies" and the blessing of thrift stores that had some great deals so that we could be outfitted for the trip. Whew - what great memories!

1 comment:
What fun! I never thought of play dough away from home. Esp in a public place, the clean up would be simple! HA HA!
Post a Comment