Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bunnies, and Horses, and Turtles....oh my!



We had a great time yesterday at the "L"s house!! They were very welcoming and let us see the bunnies and the horses and the turtle that they have. "G" is a great friend because she is so positive and easy-going. She has the joy of the Lord and it makes me really enjoy being around her and her beautiful (and joyful) daughters. There are very few houses that we visit with all 4 children that I actually feel fairly relaxed in while I'm there. "G" is also a home school mom and has great ideas for doing unit studies and making learning lots of fun! I had a great time taking notes and writing down resources to look up for own home. The little fenced-in area was nice for the bunnies to run around in and up close to the children without feeling scared. This picture of Garratt looks like a torture cage, but he's just waiting for the bunnies to be let loose! :) The last picture is "G" introducing Weston to what he insisted was a cow! :) I'm not sure if it sunk in what sort of animal it was.....but he sure thought it was cool (whatever it was).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

junglemama said...

I would love to live on a famr with all of my kids. At least it would be wonderful to have some real farm animals.

Your family is beautiful.