
Daddy thought it would be fun to make s'mores with the warmth of the newly rejuvinated woodstove in Granny and Poppy's living room. The children had a great time and Granny and Poppy got treated to handmade s'mores too! For the addition to our part of the house, I think we're going to go with a gas powered stove that looks like a woodstove. Then, we can still make s'mores, but in our own living room!! That'll be lots of fun!
Linnaea made a beautiful design that she was quite proud of (I don't blame her!). It's fun to watch the children be creative and play with simple toys and find joy in them.
Have a great week, y'all!
2 comments:
Hey! Have I seen those PJ's somewhere? They look great on her. Are you all gonna be at burnout busters tomorrow?
Hey!! We just made s'mores up @ my parents new property, by their house up north!! They were yum-my!!! Nothing like making s'mores in your own house, how fun!!
Love ya lots!!
Post a Comment