
We enjoyed a bee hive tour this week and it was great! We learned a lot about honey bees and how our great Creator has given them the ability to make such a wonderful treat for us to enjoy. I'm very thankful that Weston stayed home with Granny and Poppy because he would have gone crazy during the 3 1/2 hour tour!

When the tour was wrapping up, Garratt came running in, grabbed my arm, and insisted that I come see the black bear. I thought he was joking, so I lumbered outside to see a crowd gathering on the edge of the ravine. Well, look at that!! There actually was a bear! That is the first wild (alive) bear I've seen since we moved here, so that was quite a treat for all of us. What a great way to wrap it up!

2 comments:
That is the cutest picture of the kids. It is almost sad that Weston wasn't there for at least that photo-op. What an awesome holiday card photo! :) We love you all. Had so much fun playing Yahtzee with the girls. Red is now "wed" at our house in honor of nA-nA. :)
What a great field-trip oppertunity!!!! Looks like a lot of fun...I sure wish you all lived closer so we could share in the blessing of home schooling more than we have been able too. I sure do miss you all lots & lots!!
Post a Comment